Man dies after running generator in apartment

Man dies after running generator in apartment


IT HAPPENED AT THE YAZOO CITY
SENIOR
CITIZENS APARTMENTS… THE CORONER SAYS 44 YEAR OLD
GREGG NOEL
HAD THE GENERATOR RUNNING INSIDE
HIS
HOME BECAUSE HIS LIGHTS HAD BEEN
CUT OFF.. POLICE FOUND HIM DEAD IN HIS
BED. POLICE SAYS 6 OTHER PEOPLE HAD
TO BE TAKEN TO THE HOSPTAL WITH
CARBON MONOXIDE
POISONING.  
 
 
 
A JACKSON MAN WANTED

One thought on “Man dies after running generator in apartment

  1. Darwin award winner right there.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *