What are we doing here? You’re a professional, right? – You know how many people
want this deal? It’s the hottest project
in NoHo. – That’s very interesting to
me–repeat that. Wait, how many people
have called you and said this is the hottest–
– There’s brokers calling us– – But why are they calling you? They want the listing.
– No, they want to get in. – So get to the punch line
already. Why do I have to sit here? – It’s obviously something
serious. He has nothing to show us.
– Oh, my God. – No. No. No. No.
But you can’t– We haven’t even launched yet. Why would you try to negotiate? Turning everyone away
actually made them want it more, and more, and more. And that’s when
I started accepting offers. I know why you’re calling.
Before we get started, does your client want it
or not? – They do. – Oh. [speaking foreign language] I should have tried
not selling years ago. I want to congratulate
you both for listening to my strategy. The building,
just like you heard, is the hottest new building
in New York City. Oh, oh, oh. 2E, full ask, 1.855. 3E, 3,325,000. 3, 1.925. 4A, 4.125. 3.335, 6C. 7C, Oh, my God.
This was one of my favorites. Over 3,400 a foot. 4C,
3 million 50, full ask. Of course,
everything is full ask. 5C, 3.150. 4D, 3.425. 3D, 3.325. Oh, there was another one.
See, the pages are so many. 9B, 6.760. Wait here,
this is the best one. Penthouse A,
10,185,000, full ask. Plus the parking of
$500,000. Last one, 5D, 3.560. So 61,500,000,
25% sold. Before we even opened. Wow, you’re actually
speechless. So nice to enjoy the silence.
– Okay, all right. That is impressive.
– Yeah. For the non-sell sell. That means a lot to me. Thank you. – There’s a lot more to go.
Relax. Relax. – The momentum is there.
The hype is there. We need to ride it. We’re happy.
– Yes. – Maybe even a little smile? – When they’re signed yes.
– When they’re signed. – When they’re signed.
I’ll be happy.